Monday, August 19, 2013

Rustic Rumblings - Ruralscapes

There is something so soothing about the village life. A pace which we city (loving and living) people can never get used to, but a pace which we crave for. Serenity, which is unheard of in a city bustling with anxious people rushing amidst standstill traffic. Solitude, that we search for, within ourself and yet scale miles to achieve it.

The raw, rustic beauty of a village is like that of an adolescent - innocent yet eager, crude yet organized, aloof yet so together. I really like simplicity. It reflects in what I eat, wear, think or do. Village life is all about simplicity. If I happen to see any commercial hoarding of a popular brand in or around the village, it stifles me. It worries me to know that soon many more commercial brands will try and encroach the rural virginity, spoiling the rustic charm that spells innocence. 

I have tried tweaking these village pictures (I clicked around various places) by editing them. That's just to enhance the rustic character which is very well captured by a human eye but rarely by a camera. My editing has just enhanced the basic essence of what I intended to capture - The Rawness.

First four clicks are from my FujiFilm camera. The next four were, unbelievably, by my BlackBerry! Well, the beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, not the camera! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment